Dance FloorsJanuary 4, 2011
ScissorLoc™ III provides the ultimate in shock absorption and is the perfect choice for aerobic floors.
- High Shock Attenuation Pad provides highest shock absorption in the industry
- Solid 1″x6″ solid pine subfloor configuration allows natural airflow beneath the floor and creates a uniform resilient surface
- When wet it can be dried out quickly
- Designed for Aerobics, Cardio Kick Boxing, MMA Studios, Spinning Rooms, Ballet Studios, Dance Halls and Ballroom Dancing areas.
- Solid Wood Subfloor Components The lack of plywood in the system eliminates the problem of delaminating if the system gets wet. By using solid 1″ x 6″pine kiln dried subflooring components, the system has the ability to be dried out when and if moisture or water problems occur. It also improves nail holding power.
- History ScissorLoc™ is not new. It has been around since the early 30s; it is a tried and proven system.
- Playability The most frequently heard complain from schools that field competitive basketball programs is the occurrence and frequency of “dead spots.” The ScissorLoc™ solid subfloor guarantees the system to be virtually void of dead spots. A basketball reacts the same in every area of the floor. The subfloor is also more slab forgiving than any system on the market.
- Resiliency The ScissorLoc™ system provides excellent resiliency. The incidence of stress relation injury is much reduced by this subfloor, designed with safety of the athlete in mind
AacerFlex TriPower™ is a performance sports floor system which meets the ergonomic needs of today’s athlete through sufficient force reduction, increased energy return as well as outstanding ball rebound characteristics. AacerFlex’s TriPower™ pad minimizes potential dead spots and vibration by increasing pad surface contact area without compromising the load bearing ability of the system.