Gym Floor Resurfacing
Professional Gym Floor Resurfacing
Resurfacing is defined as the art of removing layers of finish on the floor by sanding. As we know, most gym floors are generally made up of hardwood. So, there is always a need of refurfacing after some time because as the floors are used continuously, the floors will end up bad or look dirty. There are various ways by which the gym floor resurfacing can be done and a lot of companies are working on the same. The reason why flooring should be refinished are as follows:
- If the floor looks very old, dirty and gives a yellow appearance, there is a must need to resurfacing.
- Many a times, the game lines and logo graphics on the floor become outdated.
- The floor is usually damaged by water and these areas are known as water damage areas. So, in order to avoid further damage, the floor should be resurfaced.
Quality Gym Floor Resurfacing Service
One of the best service providers for Gym floor resurfacing is Costal Sports Flooring. We provide all facilities to resurface the existing hardwood courts. They have the best machinery and man power who can work on any outdated flooring to make it the best flooring. According to the association, the flooring should be resurfaced after every 8 years so that they do not get too worse. The resurfacing helps to restore the floor’s original beauty. The other important thing is that they enhance the life time of the floor by protecting it from various type of damages.
There are three products that are delivered by Costal Sports Flooring for refinishing the floor. They are as follows:
- Bona Super Sport Finish: It is the top sport finish for durability and appearance. It is a premium two-component waterborne wood floor finish, specifically formulated for professional use on maple sport floors, providing a tough, high-build urethane finish. It keeps the floor to remain non-yellow and keeps the floor clean and clear.
- Hillyard Finish: It is also the best floor finishing material and is used by the Costal Sports Floor. The important thing that need to be kept in mind before using this material is that warm water should be used in order to clean equipments. This material has various advantages over other materials which are as follows:
- It uses a unique epoxy formula. It is very easy to apply and has unsurpassed durability.
- It can be scrubbed and recoated in the same day.
For a quote on our Gym Floor Resurfacing services please call Coastal Sports Flooring at 818.850.0695