gym floor refinishing cost
How much does gym floor refinishing cost?
The price depends on several factors, one of them is the square footage of the gymnasium floor. For a full sanding and refinishing the average price is $3.00 per sq. ft. this Includes the labor, finish material, artwork, logo and game line painting. For yearly gym floor re-coats the standard price is $.75 cents per sq. ft. for two coats of a premium gym floor finish. For gym floor installation and repairs, please give us a call for a quote.
We recommend gym floor refinishing every 8 years, depending on use and condition of the floor. Gymnasiums hardwood courts can be sanded and refinished at a fraction of the cost of replacing the gym floor. Once it comes time to refinish the gym floor Any design and game line changes or updates can be planned at time.
Gym floor refinishing cost will depend on 3 major factors:
1. The Project Location
2. The Project Size
3. The Type of products specified (water based or Oil based Coatings).
Gym Floor Refinishing cost – Notes and General Information
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for material and labor service provided.
- Costs to prepare the Gym for Floor Refinishing, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
The cost estimate does not include:
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion therof) required by your local building department for your overall project.